Electric Vehicle Green Technician
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, but preferably 1-4 Yrs. experienced specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Job role in Auto Assembly/Technician/Support or equivalent.
- Specific skills required: automotive assembly, painting and quality control
- Secondary: repairing, troubleshooting and upgrading the vehicle's electrical system as well as overall vehicle after sales and service
- ITI / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Automobile / Mechanical
- Male only, 25 to 40 years old.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Willing to do field work as required.
- Ability to recommend alternative solutions to meet needs
- Ability to deliver on commitments and manage problems professionally
- With good grooming and positive attitude
- Maintain, evaluate, analyse, repair, replace, overhaul, adjust, modify, install and adjust vehicle brake systems, electric motors, drive train, vehicle chassis, wheel, suspension, electrical systems, steering, alignment, and install lighting circuits and auxiliary actuating circuits.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems, transmissions, differential gears, electric motor and alternators, axles, brake systems, fuel systems
- Calibrate vehicle systems based on manufacturer standards
- Perform Pre-Delivery Check (PDI) of vehicle control unit and systems
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform schedule maintenance services as required.
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle conditions, and care requirements
- Road test vehicles.
Email CV / RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org